NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions of Use are legally binding. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions of Use prior to purchase, use or access of The Influencer Business: 101. When you purchased The Influencer Business: 101 from us, you were given a reasonable notice that these Terms existed. By moving forward with your purchase of The Influencer Business: 101 and further access of The Influencer Business: 101, you agreed to these Terms. You are legally bound to these Terms whether or not you have read them.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE/CONTENT
Unless otherwise stated, www.boost-society.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this site and materials used on www.boost-society.com or content during The Influencer Business: 101 program. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and other guidelines or instructions we include in The Influencer Business: 101, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to make individual use of The Influencer Business: 101.
The License is for individual use. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Section or these Terms to any person or entity and any attempt to do so is void. We reserve the right to terminate your access to The Influencer Business: 101 at any time if we find that you have violated these Terms.
You may view, download, and print pages, files or other content from the Site and The Influencer Business: 101 for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
With respect to The Influencer Business: 101, you must not:
- republish material in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website or platform);
- sell, rent or sub-license material;
- show any material in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material;
- redistribute material – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
All images, text, designs, graphics, page layout, icons, videos, logos, taglines, trademarks and service marks are owned by and the property of Josh Watson and Boost Society. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained or provided in The Influencer Business: 101 is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including seeking financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
– Access The Influencer Business: 101 for your individual use;
– Download and/or print any The Influencer Business: 101 materials for your individual use in your business;
You may not:
– Re-sell or trade your access to The Influencer Business: 101;
– Share The Influencer Business: 101 with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted to receive it;
– Republish any of The Influencer Business: 101, in part or in whole;
– Distribute any of the materials contained in The Influencer Business: 101 or related materials and/or communications as your own;
– Reproduce and alter any part or whole of The Influencer Business: 101 for distribution as your own work;
– Claim ownership or use over any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos and more; trademarks such as names, logos, tag-lines or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of The Influencer Business: 101 (and its related communications and materials);
– Use The Influencer Business: 101 or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
FEES & REFUNDS
FEES. Fees set forth on the Website are in USD. The one-time payment for The Influencer Business is a one-time payment of $497 USD and the payment plan is two (2) payments of $275 USD, each to be paid 30 days apart.
We assume that if you enroll using a payment plan, you are financially able to complete all remaining payments.
REFUNDS. Unfortunately, as it is a virtual group coaching program and not an online course, we will not be able to offer refunds.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
To further clarify, if payments are not made on time, Josh Watson’s team reserves the right to use a Collections agency to recover remaining payments.
The information contained herein constitutes the entire agreement between site and material users and our company relating to the use of this website and materials.
LAW & JURISDICTION